Friday, January 30, 2009

Two, already?

I cannot believe that Sunday my baby girl will be TWO! I don't even have a gift yet. I cannot believe how much she has grown. I cannot believe it. I am too excited (and nervous because I have not had time to plan the details). I did make Will go to the store and order her cake (I cannot believe I let him do this!) But this is it ladies and gents. This (hopefully) is the only time I have to let someone else do all the fun stuff (and not so fun stuff).

Pray for my dear friend Alice this week. She is going through a tough time with her illness and her treatments and I have mono so I cannot go visit.

Pray for me, I have a test Tuesday. I am so unprepared!

Thank you, Lord, for healing Rachel. Thank you for my girls. Thank you for the small family of four that you have created with us. Thank you for the time we spend together. Thank you for the possibility of a new schedule at work. Please be with me as I go to work and do clinicals. Please be with the girls and Will as they do their things. Bring us home safely to each other each night. Thank you for Jesus. I love you. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: