Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to work

I have been on my seven days on seven days off schedule since the first week of August. This past week I have finally had seven of my days off! It was so great. I love spending time with Will and the girls. I used to think that I could never be a stay at home mom (too stressful), but after spending all this time with the family this past week--- I LOVED not having to go to work and being able to just enjoy them. So, tomorrow, I am back at work for seven on. I work a double on Monday, Saturday, and Sunday (all dayshift doubles). This is my last chance for overtime to help out with some bills before I start back to school on Monday the 12th. I'm not looking forward to it... I miss Will and my girls already =(


I pray for safety and protection over Will and the girls as I go back to work this week. I pray for my safety and protection as I work this week. I pray that Will has a good week with the girls and that the girls have a good week as well. I pray that they don't miss me too much. I pray that the time I do have with them feels like longer than the time I am away from them. I pray that these next seven days (and twelve months for that matter) go by quickly, stress free, and pain free! I pray that God will use me to further His kingdom. I pray that God will use Will and the girls to further His kingdom. I pray that I have the mental, physical, and spiritual strength to make it through. I love you, Lord. Thank you. In Jesus name, AMEN.

No comments: