Friday, January 9, 2009

Now all they want is Mommy




Okay, so we will all quickly realize that I am NOT a photographer (I wish I were, but I am a little preoccupied with other things). I could not resist taking these pictures the other day when the girls cleaned their play room. After they both moved in to Cali's room, Kate's room became the play room. When we were cleaning I found Baby. Kate got this doll from my brother, Sandi, and Chloe when she turned a year old. She had to have it to nap and to sleep from that point moment forward. We were going through all the toys and deciding what to get rid of and what to keep. Kate said we could get rid of the baby. I still don't want to get rid of the baby. It has so many memories for me =) I took pictures so I can tell Kate about Baby when she gets older. My little girls are growing up so fast! I cannot wait to get finished with school so we can spend more time together!

No comments: