Friday, January 16, 2009

A crazy week

Monday morning I woke up early to get started on my first semester of my last year of graduate school. My laptop would not charge. I sent Will to buy a new plug. He took my computer and my plug to make sure it worked before he left. The Geek Squad said it was not my plug. It was my motherboard (doesn't that word look like it should not come out of my mouth...). Said it would be about $500- $1000 to fix. WHAT?!?! So, after a LONG day of thing after thing going wrong (I'll spare you the details). My brother concluded it was the power cord. Still waiting for the new one to arrive. Still without a laptop. Getting behind on school work by the day. . .


And I am having to use Will's mac (which I love), but not only will South Alabama NOT let me do most of my schoolwork on a mac, but Will actually has his own work that needs to get done.
Wow, how did my blog turn into me complaining? Oh, yea. I guess that is a good outlet to vent. But, if your wondering why no blogs are appearing. I'm a little busy not having my own laptop to do my work on everyday =( But, if I can get Will's computer to view the disk Marion made--- I'll have more pics of the girls up soon! (Since I am STILL without a camera, I don't have any of my own).

No comments: