Saturday, January 3, 2009

Playhouse and Cake







It is amazing how many things and people can fit into this tiny house! The girls love their playhouse (as do we, when they are entertaining each other=)! Here are some snapshots of it.
Also, I thought everyone might want to see my "birthday cake" we baked for Jesus on Christmas Eve. I looked everywhere for my cake pans (they still have not shown up!). When I could not find them, I just baked cupcakes. Kate had already decided what she wanted the "cake" to say, so Will just put all the cupcakes together while I was at work and they decorated it.
Now, for some news... BAD NEWS FIRST... There won't be any pics for a while (at least not any new pictures). My camera is experiencing technical difficulties and if Kodak won't cover it under the warranty, then we will not have new pics for a while. Sorry.
Then, the GOOD NEWS... God-willing, I graduate NNP school this year =)

No comments: