Sunday, May 3, 2009

Final Exam for this semester

My final exam for this semester is in the morning at about 10ish/1030ish. Pray that I do well. I am exhausted and sick. I am having MAJOR test anxiety-- don't know what that is about! Well, actually, I do. I am ready to be finished with school. I am ready to have my life back. I am ready to spend lots and lots of time with my kids. I am ready to not rush anybody into anything. I am ready to have some patience. I am ready for time to not matter as much. I want my family back. I miss them. I broke down and cried tonight. I can't study. I haven't been able to study for this finaly because of guilt. Guilt about NOT spending enough time with my kids. Guilt about being a sorry mommy that works all the time. Guilt about being guilty. God, I know this is what you want me to do. PLEASE, give me the strength and the wisdom to get through. . .

No comments: