Sunday, May 24, 2009

Eight weeks

Here’s to the next eight weeks. Eight more weeks in this semester of school. And only one more semester after this one! Praise God! I have truly enjoyed the last couple of weeks off from school. I will be so excited when I graduate and can spend more time with my family!

Cali has been peeing in the potty for the past few days (since I have been off work). She’s been pooping in the potty since about this time last year, but we haven’t pushed the issue of peeing in the potty (especially since her MDO class this year didn’t consistently potty train). Hopefully, she will keep it up when I go back to work.

Kate is growing up so fast. She is still in love with her kitten, Strawberry. She drags her all over the house playing with her. If she colors, the cat is in her lap watching. If she’s watching a movie, the cat is right beside her watching it with her. If she’s doing puzzles. . . well, you get my drift. We’ve been working on reading and writing activities. She does a good job reading and writing when SHE wants to do a good job; otherwise, she acts like she doesn’t know a letter from a number. . . Where does she get this stubbornness?

Will is well. He actually saw me for the last few days. AND I washed all the clothes and sheets, cleaned the house, scrubbed the girls bathroom and stayed up late watching LOCKED UP with him a couple of nights. Hopefully, he will survive for the next eight weeks without quality time with me. . .

Me? I'll let you know after Tuesday--

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I saw the title and thought... "Oh my stars she is pregnant!!!" I will be praying for you and if you need anything we're here for you!