Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Slip n slide

Saturday was my “study day”. Here’s what I was studying for most of the day:












We bought this wonderful slip ‘n slide from WalMart for $5. It was worth every dollar. The kids played for about an hour. Cali thought it was a wonderful idea to run sit in my lap after she “slid” each time. Needless to say, I was soaking wet and I never “slid” myself (Not that I would, it just looks too painful for an adult.)
Alana came for a visit Friday night/ Saturday. . . Here she is cuddling with Cali on the couch. . .




1 comment:

Brooke said...

I want to slip and slide!!! That is my most fav ever :) I love Cali with the makeup! Too cute and TB does the same thing with my brushes. I hope school is ogin well I am praying for y'all!!!

Love you all and give the kids hugs and kisses...