Friday, June 12, 2009

Only 176 more days. . .

56 hours of clinical done. Only 124 more hours to go this semester. One neonatal A&P exam down. Two more to go. One MAJOR exam down. Three to go. I have barely had any time to study because of work and clinicals, much less work on the required assignments! So, hopefully, tomorrow someone can find something great for Will to do with the girls so I can get some of these assignments done!

If you’ve ever read my blog before, you know I am not a procrastinator. Well, unless it involves my kids. Then, I feel obligated to procrastinate.

To all of my wonderful friends, those that I talk to on at least a weekly basis and those that I don’t even know: I apologize for the lack of time that I have recently invested in our friendship. I am a bit overwhelmed with STUFF. Don’t worry, it’s almost over. Only 176 days until graduation. . .

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Whoo Hoo...Hurry up days, I want to see my cousins :)