Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Seriously. I could have three posts for Happy Valentine's Day. I wonder if I should title them all the same? Well, Happy Valentine's Day to me. . . I got an AbLounger. Yes, you heard it right. An ab lounger. My husband says he has given me two years to get this baby fat off and since I haven't done it on my own he is going to motivate me (okay, so maybe I said that). I don't know how I will fit it into my already full schedule, but, I am going to try. At least for a few days.
And not that I can consider it a Valentine's Day gift, but since that is the next closest holiday, Will and I are getting new cell phones. That's right, if you call me, you might actually get me on the phone! Well, that is in about 5 to 7 days from now. If you call me before the new cell phone, please still expect major delays. I called my cell phone provider tonight, told them I was cancelling, and now we are getting two new phones, a cheaper base plan, and internet on our phones. Glad I decided to cancel that service!
I don't start my new position until March 3rd, but beginning March 3rd, I will be back to 12 hour shifts (7a-7p). Yay!
Cali's two year check up is in the morning. I hope I can find my list of questions/paranoid mommy concerns to take with me. . .

No comments: