Monday, December 15, 2008

Oreo Truffles












We should have been reading books, doing bed time prayers, and cuddling, but no, we were making OREO Truffles... or as Bro. Bo calls them "balls of sin" [THANKS, Marion!]. YUM! Here's the recipe (did I mention I bought a CHEAP food processor JUST to chop the oreos to a fine grit):



  • 1 package of Oreo cookies (I do not like Chocolate mint anything, but I bet the mint oreos would do well for those of you that do... just not me).

  • 1 8 ounce package of soft cream cheese

  • chocolate for dipping


Puree the Oreo cookies until they look like you should be planting a tree instead of eating them. Then, use a mixer to mix the cream cheese and the oreo dirt until it turns to mud. Roll into small balls, put in the fridge for about 15 minutes, then dip in the chocolate (whatever your favorite is). Cool and enjoy!



I have a doctor appointment bright and early at 9:15 in the morning; hopefully, all is well and I will discover what everyone else already knows... I am an overreactive, compulsive, obsessed creature when it comes to the fear of dying and leaving my children motherless. I pray that I find God's purpose in this situation and that I handle it how He would have me to handle it. Thanks for the prayers!


1 comment:

Brooke said...

You are making those for family Christmas I suppose?