Thursday, December 11, 2008

"I love you, Mommy" in sign language




Kate has learned how to sign "I love you in sign language". Sometimes she will call my name to get my attention, then she will hold up her "I love you" and smile. I ADORE THESE TWO KIDS! Even as one of them wakes crying at 113am, right now...
I did nothing to deserve these two wonderful girls. I did nothing to deserve the wonderful husband that I have. Nothing. If anything, I have completely and utterly ruined so many things. But instead of punishment I get this? Thank you, LORD for coming to this earth. Thank you for the birth of Jesus Christ. Thank you for hope. Thank you for joy. Thank you for the cross. Thank you for the empty tomb. Thank you for faith. Thank you for words of encouragement.
***Matthew 6:27 "Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"
***Matthew 6:33-34 "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I can not believe how BIG they are! Are yall coming to family Christmas?

Alice said...

Hi girl! This blog is AWESOME!!! I love pictures of your girls, so upload as much as you can (smile). I am behind on personal emails as my Mom, Rick and Diana had surgery in the same month/week. I have my "brain back" so I am getting caught up!!! Keep 'em coming! alice