Tuesday, December 23, 2008

GET DOWN FROM THAT LIGHT, YOU'LL BURN UP!



























The scurrying around our house upon awakening is quite entertaining! When Kate found Elsey hanging from the light in the foyer I heard, "Elsey, get down from that light, you'll burn up! MOM!!! Don't turn the light on! We can't let anyone turn the light on, Elsey might burn." (Maybe I should have thought of that before I let Elsey get on the light!)






Elsey has had so much fun playing at our house the past couple of weeks. I have not uploaded all of the pics, but when I do, I'll share some of her temporary hiding/relocation spots.






This Lipscomb family has had its share of illness this past week (Please, God, continue to protect Cali as You heal the rest of us.). Kate's stomach bug resolved quickly. She never really felt the effects of it. She moved in to Cali's bedroom. We now have an official play room. Will and I contracted Kate's stomach bug on Friday evening. Will suffered for a shorter time than I did. I was not finished eliminating the "bug" from my body until about 530am on Satuday. (Kate promised me she did not eat a bug and she did not give me or her dad any bugs to eat, but she did apologize for making us sick). We missed my work Christmas party Friday night. We missed my family Christmas party on Saturday. Will's grand dad is in the hospital with pneumonia. Will's mom is in the hospital because she choked on a gummy bear and had to call 9-1-1. Will's family Christmas is cancelled. And the week has just begun. . .






Some new pics of the girls in front of the tree (no one wants to pose for a picture, they both just want to look at them).






2 comments:

00art Designs said...

Those two girls sure are cute! I love you!

Brooke said...

I love the matching pj's and your picture! You have been so blessed with such a wonderful family :) I love you!!!