Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How will I find time to finish studying when my girls need my attention?







After MDO today, I REALLY needed to get some studying done. I put some blankets down on the ground, took some play dishes outside, carried my reading material outside, and studied. Kate did a great job digging for worms. Cali did a great job making me coffee (pretend coffee. . . I don’t really drink coffee, and if I did I would not let my two year old make it). I did a great job studying with just me and the girls. Then, I was able to study for a little while longer before the girls needed to come in for a snack because my mother-in-law came for an afternoon visit. Here are some pictures from our outside adventure. Yes, I did have to pause from my studies to take pictures of my sweet girls.







No comments: