Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Where have I been

Well, I have been on sabbatical from publishing blogs. Okay, really I have been working and doing clinicals nonstop for weeks on end now. As a matter of fact, I am at clinical right now (missing my family) at 1207am blogging. The alarms are dinging, the babies are screaming (well, the ones that aren't intubated), and people keep walking by my door talking very loudly.

My goal is to make it through the next few weeks/months and by the first of the year, I should be blogging consistently. Consistently from a new location. Denver. Colorado. That's right. You heard me correctly. We are loading up and heading out west! As soon as the house sells. So, before I go into great detail. Here's a link to my house. Check it out. Let me know what you think and PLEASE spread the word. I want it sold, so I can start looking for a new home =)