Thursday, September 24, 2009

A tummy ache healed from shopping?

Kate has been complaining of a tummy ache off and on for about three weeks now, mostly when I am at work, rarely, when I am home. So today I had decided maybe I should take her to the doctor, but when she told me that a trip to the galleria (instead of going to Mother's Day Out) would heal her tummy, I decided that maybe a doctor visit was not in the plans for the day.
We arrived at the galleria at 0930. Did you know that the galleria doesn't even open til 10am?

Well, I have never had a desire to pop in at 0930, so I had no idea. We walked around and looked in the windows until the stores started to open their doors. Then, we shopped. Then, we shopped some more until next thing you know it was lunch time. Will met us for lunch and then we shopped some more. Kate loved the lego store! She begged for lego's, but we bought NONE! I cannot believe I didn't give in to her. . . But, then Will found out from his mom that she still has his old lego's from when he was a kid in her attic! So, Kate will get already paid for Lego's! Even better.

Tomorrow is the day that we should hear back from the guy who has a contract on our house. He sent the home inspector out this past Monday (the day it flooded), and he said he would review all of the things that the inspector found and get back with us Friday. So, once again, I am nervous. I still feel like this is the move God is telling us to make for our family. I just continue to be nervous that things won't just "fall in to place". But at the same time, I am warmed up to the idea of living in Denver and being with my family and I am ready to get the show on the road. . . Cause that is exactly what it will be with two kids on a 22 hour drive. A show. I should probably contact TLC or NBC to see if they want to do a reality show or a documentary.

Clinicals are almost over. I have about 60 hours left and then I am done with clinicals! Yay! Then, I just have to get through all of my tests, graduate, and pass boards. . . stress. . .

Well, I am glad that a little shopping did Kate's tummy some good. Hopefully, she will feel better once her mommy is not gone all the stinkin' time!

No comments: